Miss Kitty's Margarita
Whether you are on vacation or at home dreaming of your next vacation, this margarita recipe will be sure to please. This simple margarita recipe is easy to make, refreshing, and perfect to pair with some chips and salsa while enjoying Rockport's beautiful water views. I recommend using the Simply® brand of lime and orange juice as it adds the perfect touch of sweetness without having to add extra sugar.
* 1 1/2 shots of your favorite tequila (I like Tres Generations or Hornitos)
* 1/2 shot of Grand Marnier (can also use Triple Sec)
* 1/2 cup of Simply Limeaide®
* Splash of Simply Orange® juice
* A couple limes
* Optional strawberries
1. In a cup or shaker mix together the tequila, triple sec, lime juice, and orange juice.
2. Mix well
3. Optional: muddle strawberries with lime juice from the limes and stir in
4. Add ice
5. Add extra squeezed lime juice to taste